Friday, April 10, 2009

Diapers

So I've begun to realize that diapers are really for my convenience. Most of the time, Hannah doesn't like it when I put a diaper on her. When we have warm weather, a diaper just seems way too bulky. I have been letting her spend a lot more time without a diaper, because sometimes we just don't need them. The use of "diaper back-up" has come in very handy throughout our EC journey, and in the winter it didn't seem like a big deal to have that extra bulk. I also change her after one pee, so again, the bulk really isn't necessary. It really is for my convenience! I have been happy to avail myself of that convenience, but we are really moving away from diapers at this point. Waterproof training pants, yes, diapers, not necessarily!

No comments:

Post a Comment