Monday, May 25, 2009

Cloth diapering full time- not so much fun!

We were at my mom's a few days ago, and Hannah just wasn't interesting in using the potty. We went through more diapers there than we ever have! I think we had our first poop miss away from home, too. That was not all that fun. I am so glad that we do EC and don't rely on diapers ALL the time! It is just so messy!!!!!! We only did what I would consider "full time cloth diapering" for a day and a half, but even that was too much! If I didn't do EC, I would probably use disposables more often. (As it is, I bought a pack in November for our airplane trip up north, and just used the last one this week! I wanted to take the cloth diapes up north, but I was too close to our weight limit, and I didn't want to pay for the extra weight on the flight up and back!)

I think moms who go for it full time with the cloth diapers have an awesome commitment! I'm just not sure I could do it.

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking this same this morning when I missed my daughter's poo. It is so much harder to clean her when it's all over her bum. When she goes in the potty it's just a nice, quick wipe :-)

    ReplyDelete