Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Staying dry!

This morning before getting out of bed (meaning, it was early morning, and I was hoping Hannah would fall back to sleep) I was thinking about laundry for some reason, and how I hadn't been doing much lately. Then I realized that Hannah has been completely dry for three whole days, and has only had 2 misses in 5 days! The first miss was when we were on the road, and she didn't want to use the potty I offered. The second was night time. So she's staying dry! She did have a random poop miss yesterday, but I'm pretty sure that was a fluke. Dry is good!

The way it's going now is that every time I go, she goes. She's been telling me when she needs to poop for several months now (except for yesterday) and rarely tells me when she needs to pee. Our schedule of going together works!

The great thing is that she goes when I put her on the potty. I've been looking forward to the time when she would go when given the chance, it's a good habit to get into!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment