Wednesday, January 27, 2010

She used the toilet!

Hannah finally peed on the toilet! I haven't put her on there (with a seat reducer) that often, because she hasn't liked it! Today she was pointing to the seat reducer, and I asked her if she wanted to sit on the big potty. She said "yeah" (I love how she says 'yeah' these days!) and then she peed! It was cool. Now that I think about it, she was expressing interest in the toilet recently, and I told her she could sit on it whenever she wanted to go potty. I wonder if she'll want to sit on it again! She was pretty excited about it! I say "finally" because I was secretly wondering if she was ever going to want to sit on a toilet! So far she just goes potty at home or in the one in the car. It kind of opens up opportunities if she's willing to go in a toilet!

No comments:

Post a Comment