Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I wasn't sure we'd make it!

We went on vacation last week, and I wasn't sure if I had enough waterproof trainers. We were gone 6 days, and I only have 9 pairs! Prior to our trip, we had been having quite a few pee misses. (No poop misses from 17 months, until today, but that's a different story.) I was thinking of picking up a pack of disposable trainers, just in case, but I didn't see any that I liked at the store. As it turns out, we made it through with only using 6 of them!! Hannah started peeing every time I went potty, and was dry most of the time. Since coming home, we've continued that, her peeing when I do. She's only had two misses in the last 5 days. Pretty neat!! She really seemed to like the "noisy" toilet in our room on vacation. So now she wears panties during the day, and it's pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment