Wednesday, June 24, 2009

An update

Things are going pretty well, I would say. It's always interesting, for sure! Hannah will actually go potty when I offer her the chance, which she has not done in a LONG time! She's been pretty reliable upon waking and after a walk, but random offerings when I think she might have to go have been met with resistance for some time. I think she took advantage of a potty-tunity twice yesterday! I've caught two poops in a row, both times it was because she was right next to me when she started, so we finished on the potty. That's an improvement as well. Many times if I move her when she's started, she won't finish. No matter how gently I move her! The dry nights are continuing, which is really great! She also happens to be waking up only once or twice a night, which is sheer HEAVEN for me! She's 14 months and 3 weeks old now! I can hardly believe it!

No comments:

Post a Comment